Safety Installation on Kuka KRC4
Installation of a laser gate and synchronization between all different units on a 3d printing KUKA robot.
Kuka 7 Axis Milling Center
A robot cell was required to accomplish various tasks in Polytechnic school in Switzerland, The robot task was to mill.
- Cell conception & creation.
- Engineering of Safety concept & Milling control unit
- Complete installation of the robot, turntable and milling unit
- Complete installation of the safety fence
- Complete calibration of the cell
Restaurant Automated tray box
Setup of 16 cells used to give restaurant customers the food they ordered, They are able thanks to an app to control the lid which protects the food they ordered. The kitchen also get notifications informing employees if a cell in full, empty, clean, dirty and so on… Each lid is individually controlled by an air cylinder, and displays on a transparent screen information for the client.
Interactive multimedia furniture
Set of furniture used to get public interaction on an exhibition. The set was composed by one Ipad tracking table, a wall element made out of 100 single threads and finally 3 microscopes looking-like showcases
- Global project management.
- Complete engineering/planning / 3D modeling.
- Complete mechanical and electronic engineering.
- 3D printing.
- Electronics installation.
- Shipping rigs engineering.
- Customer support on site.
Shopping Mall Temporary Installation
Four giant columns and one center desk set in one of the most stunning shopping malls in the world, installed in less than 36 hours. LED lighting completely controlled by wireless DMX protocol.
3D Printing with an Industrial Robot
I ran a some tests few days ago to see how close we could get to 3d print huge scale objects, size being larger than several cubic meters. Synchronizing the extruder with the robot was more complicated than expected, and unfortunately I had to give up, the investment of hardware being over the expected original budget. Finally we invested the money in a dedicated self built 3d printer for our workshop.